Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Projects started

The new windows will be installed Friday. While  I have been waiting for them, I repainted the "gathering room" formerly the den..now it's going to be the eating area with a sitting area..so "gathering room".
Paint is awesome.. called sea turtle but looks like Tiffany box blue. Re-caulked all the  crown molding, wow what liars... that stuff only lasted 3 years.. BUT nice and tidy now. I started cutting the stained glass I need for my new dining table. And even got the design made to trace onto the table top.. Don got the new table top ready for me to start my mosaic. I need to buy some more stained glass to have enough colors. I am excited to get to it ! I will be holed up in my studio for days. The fabric for the seating etc, doesn't have as much blue in it as I hoped.. I bought a few more pieces ..NOT sure its going to match the rug I got..need to check that out..in case rug has be returned. Off to make my shopping list.. definitely need a new glass cutter wheel..I have cut so many sheets of glass with this one it is DONE .  Check back.. cuz when the gathering room is done.. I think  you will like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment