Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Robin's Chair

I wanted to paint a chair for my dear friend that is so sweet and we just  feel a sister bond. I know she needed on for her desk she repainted blue.. We will be going to see them in Tennessee in the spring..so we can carry the chair to here...and I plan to doll up her desk with this same technique..adding the vine and some antique stain. I got this precious Chippendale style chair  for $8.  I love the feet on it.. and the carving . SO here is the after.. found this fabric in my favorite  fabric store in Pryor... Got enough of  it and some other pieces for my  room redo.. It will have the french country blues and  creams.. and some tan. The walls are going to be painted the softest  beachy blue.. and the living room will probably get a nice tan or khaki, since the new furniture is so bold.
BUT for now.. one project at a time...!


No comments:

Post a Comment