Monday, December 20, 2010

My re-vamped chairs



These chairs were originally cream, plain.. I added flowers to them in 2004.  Last week I sanded all the flowers off, repainted with my favorite blue and cream, then antiqued them, then added small pink flowers, pale green leaves and vines. They will go in our new "gathering room"  We are re arranging the dining room/living room combo, so that the living room is all living room, and the chairs will be part  of the eating area, along with two comfy chairs that view the lake. I cant wait to get my paint on the walls, and get that project in full gear. BUT we are waiting for the new windows to be installed..so I am at a little standstill. However tomorrow I can  go to Pryor and try to get me some more  fabric to match the chair seats..  Tonight I stopped my projects so I could make some Christmas goodies.. ugghh I'm so not into them this year.. Made Don a batch of  turtle candies and some chocolate spritz cookies with raspberry centers.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment