Sunday, February 21, 2021

Beach Shovel Love !

 I love beach shovels.. Every time we go to the beach I look for lost or deserted ones.. I prefer the smaller ones .. I told my far away friend how much I love collecting them..and that I always will snag it off the beach.. she thought  I was yanking them out of childrens hands.. But no.. I wait till they are lost, deserted or wash up.. So after collecting quite a few.. I had some of them in a bucket in my She Shed  and the sun faded and made them brittle.. so a way to stop that.. I decided to make a shovel garland and tie shovels with fun fabric.. and hang them in the  room we use the Wii and it also doubles as a quest room on rare occasions..Thankful for the bed in a suitcase that inflates, and we put a nice topper on.. No complaints from company so far..and it gives this  room flexibility.   I managed to use all of my collection.. of course..next Sept.. more will  be found !








No comments:

Post a Comment