Wednesday, December 8, 2021

She Shed goes back to Beachy...bye bye BO Ho !

  I had to try Boho look on my Lil Pink She shed.. and it lasted  2 years, but then I needed my bright colors back... Bo Ho was fun.. and I am glad I tried it.. so .... off to the fabric store for some  fabric to re drape the ceiling..the buttery color was too gold tone, and I like a bright citrus vibe.. the pale green they had was perfect..and for $1.50 a yard... I bought the whole bolt.. LOve that outlet store. Took down all the umbrellas from India, the ceiling fabric..ohhh so many staples.. Glad I saved the beachy bedding...  I had a couple pastel paper umbrellas that i decoupaged..and they hide the screen vents in the summer.. IN the winter there are some insert we use to  protect the shed more..and I painted them.  I also gave her entire outside a fresh coat of pink an  white trim.. I also bought a  bunch of  cement stepping stones to do some mosaics on..some I will just leave painted pink.... Hubby will remove all that white gravel.. it looked good in 2017 when it was fresh..but rain and dirt and yuk... he will have to level the area a little..or a lot.. but that is a spring project.. I hope to get the rest of the pavers done before we leave for Florida in Feb. I better get busy for sure..  SO do you agree... beachy is better than BoHo????











No comments:

Post a Comment