Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Back from the beach




Oh two months on the beach was heavenly ! It is always good to get home.. we will be home for 8 weeks..well maybe.. we will probably go to Utah / Colorado to see friends and relatives for Turkey time.. then back to the lake for a bit..and then back to the beach for all of JAN/Feb/March. We want to see what its like in Jan/Feb.. we usually go in March and camp for two weeks..but this time will stay in the condo again. It's an experiment to see how we like being snowbirds! But look at the cute mermaid we made from sand...what a hoot. I'm going to spend my time at home on some fun projects. Repainting my bedroom furniture in the french country and cream..like the mosaic dresser I did.. I bought the paint today.. (No , I am not unpacked yet)... almost.. had to go buy food today. Fridge was empty ! Will have to dig out some fall clothes to get us thru till we repack for the beach. The next 8 weeks are gonna fly by. Check back soon.. I want to blog some more interior house pictures ! Enjoy fall..it's beautiful here at the lake..and we get to go play in the snow for Turkey time.. then leave that cold stuff behind!

No comments:

Post a Comment