Sunday, March 29, 2020

My version of Easter Parade

 I see things in a differnt way than some of you.. but you know that by now....I bought some  toy giraffes, elephants, dinasaurs, hippo, and alligator... OH I love alligators... I primed them and painted them fun colors.. added  dots, or stripes ,,, a little glitter here and there..I made some  tu tus from tulle  netting and organza. SOme string of pearls  to add some glam.. gold leafing too... added some ric rack,  and other trims I had found..I made the party hats from some scrap book paper, and cotton candy useing some fluffy quilt batting I spray painted pink... The balloons were made from  air dry clay, painted and used  wire for the string !  I added some paper  Easter grass, bought some  marshmallow peeps, easter candies and plastic eggs... AND this is the crazy colorful result ! welcome to my world of color !



















No comments:

Post a Comment