Sunday, March 29, 2020

Summer Bedding

 I  enjoy swapping out my bedding in fall and summer.. Last fall I went with Bohemian theme... a lot of pops of color to get me thru the dull grey winter... I really liked it.. keep scrolling thru my blog and you will run into it... BUT  it is time for the summer version.. I ordered new bedding..since we bought a king size bed the queen sets no longer fit..  I  found these colorful summer flowers in a bold look on Wayfair... I made some fuscia buffalo plaid  shams, and then made some flowers from organza, chiffon, and  added pearl beads to the centers of some and some  rhinestone buttons in some.. I used safty pins to add flowers to the  bed skirt, since I will swap them out in the fall for the BoHO look again.. I made lighter colored fabric strip garlands for the entry into the bedroom and over the bed...they still are a little darker than I wanted.. .. The ones I took down I will hang  in the she shed..  I did pink and white garlands to hide the bamboo shades over the windows.. and to help bring out the pink walls..The Pink is so pale on the walls  I wanted a little more.. Bring on the sunshine.. It is spring !!!!  I still plan to chalk paint my fainting couch.. BUT have so many projects in front  of it to get to first..








No comments:

Post a Comment