Sunday, March 29, 2020

Frame it UP !

When we built our house.. it didn't have a garage...so we added one, and it was metal..I never have cared for it..but we needed a garage and where we live it was hard to find someone to do a stick built one.. so we went with it.. I have an artist friend that was getting rid of a bunch of picture frames. So I snagged them up, and  painted them bright colors... then we hung them on the garage for interest.. to draw your eye away from the boring garage... The ones on the  garaged between the house will have pretty vines growing up them for summer..SOon will be time to buy some hibiscus and mandavilla vine.. My morning glories and  4 oclock seeds are already doing well..as is my banana tree and angel trumpet. This summer we will have a pretty view of them from the window...The shutters on both sides of the garage.NOW need repainted.. and since they are starting to peel.. they will be getting PAINTed soon.. I have a plan.. will update this when I get it done..soon  I hope...UPDATE (( P>S   Scroll down ... I have a couple pix of the repainted shutters by the door..))






No comments:

Post a Comment