Saturday, December 16, 2017

Holidays 2017 Pink Flamingo tree

This is the 3rd tree I did this season.. It is similar to the one last year.  A few changes..It is in our flamingo themed dining area. 










It has some hot
t pink flamingos..and some pastel ones, also pink boa feathers tucked  in the branches..and some tiny tiny flamingos. I also have a  wooden flamingo head hanging on the wall with more boa feathers and pearls, and a tall vintage looking ceramic flamingo with some  pink wings and more boa feathers..My dining table has the pink flamingo  plates, and some napkin rings using more flamingos like the tree has.  I really enjoy our pink flamingo dining area, it makes me happy  it is so bright and delicious. The room has a beach feel, as does most of our house.. I used a woody surf wagon and tied a tree on top. ANd the leg lamp was an ugly reproduction that I turned into a pink feathery, glittery girly lamp ! Notice the pretty flamingo print on the wall near the tree.. The flamingo head on the wall will go to my craft room that I am redoing this week.YES. Pink flamingos.

No comments:

Post a Comment