Saturday, December 16, 2017

Christmas mantel 2017

I have some vintage ornaments  that were in my family forever..so she divided them up for us three kids to each have some.  And this year I found a vintage pink ball with a gold glitter crown on it..My first year to look for any..I may have to  gather some for a wreath for next year. I also bought some of the vintage looking tree toppers stands to accent both ends of the garland. I have these Jim Shore ornaments that I display  on the mantle too. 






I also put some  things out on a  sofa table . My husband owned a v.w 1957 beetle in high school, and we also owned a 2003 and 2013 V.w beetle convertibles..so we have collected a few ornaments of them.  I also took a bowl, added some fake snow and a little  Nash metropolitan and a snowman..

No comments:

Post a Comment