Saturday, December 16, 2017

Holidays 2017 Lil' Pink

Lil' Pinks first Christmas... SO added some lights outside in pink solar, and also on my old bike, and the back door porch to the Happy Shack.. I thought I was going to do a beachy theme for Lil' Pink.and a white tree..but I got sucked in by a shiny Pink tree...it was for Lil' Pink after all..However, the color was more purple than pink..and my ornaments didn't show up that great.. I made some, painted  beads to look like cork floats, and some square blocks to look like the  Signal flag  alphabet..and some drift wood I found at the beach turned in to little sail boats with lace sails..also took some red and white plastic fishing bobbers and painted them in pastels.













 Since Lil' Pink is a greenhouse, we decided to add shrink wrap on the windows to keep it warmer, and then, hung a quilt on the back window wall to block more drafts..so far it is working.. The cute Christmas pillows were gifts from my sister-n-law and the neighbors that are too sweet..Bought  two TALL pink flamingos..one is eating and the standing tall girl is 51 inches tall.. LOVE them..they look nice with my smaller regular size flamingos.

1 comment:

  1. Those walls that door! And yep Suzie we have a pelican too!!!

    ReplyDelete