Monday, June 24, 2013

garden signs





I made a couple garden signs. One was for Bernie in Colorado, and the other was for my Sister here at the lake.. Brenda is called Bee or Beezer, so I did some little  bumble bees to hers. May DAy surprises this spring.. so finally putting them on my blog. I guess I should do one for me sometime.. Bernie's is painted on a piece of wood fence, and I painted on the back and front so if it is seen thru the wire garden fence, we would see some color..and not plain wood. For Brenda's I had an old hand saw, and used ribbon and tulle to hang it . They were both tickled "pink" at their surprise !

1 comment:

  1. I love those! They look so stinking cute! I can just hear both of them squealing with joy and excitement! You can add pink to anything and make it pretty! Great job sis!

    ReplyDelete