Wednesday, August 30, 2023

Kitchen cabinets update.....again!

  I KNOW>. I have done several updates on this kitchen... A couple years ago we got the fabulous pink fridge, and the new  recycled glass counters..I had painted all the natural wood cabinets white...BUT I had wanted to try the bottoms in a blue.. I took my paint color from my walls, Bermuda BAy, from walmart...and I added white to get it to the pale pale blue for the cabinets.... I am so happy with it.. I have also repainted the  clear glass door  cabinet from HOT pink to the same blue as the cabinets, and the Hot pink shelf  that is over the  cook top... So I did paint all the lower cabinets the  soft blue .. the one open shelf above the cook top and the glass fronted  cabinet was hot pink..Here are some pix with the hot pink from last Halloween... . it took several coats to cover that to pale blue..




Happy with the results! 







No comments:

Post a Comment