Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Spring into Beach time !







We plan to be home all summer.. till  our Sept./Oct months at the beach. I wanted a more beach   feel in the eating area.. we call it the gathering room.. we eat there and sit in the tan chairs  a lot to enjoy the  lake view. I found fabrics to  work with my idea. Then a  screen printed flamingo pillow, printed on both sides. I cut that pillow apart, and made two cushions. Added fabric to make larger pillows , a new curtain topper above the table. I used pink flamingo  picnic table cloth hold downs. I made a new ottoman cover,and two small throw pillows.. All this can  be quickly changed out for Fall.. I set the table with pink polka dot bowls and pink stripe plates.. feels great ! Bring on the summer weather !

No comments:

Post a Comment