Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Pretty in Pink




I loved my pink tree from last Christmas, but  this year I did the Breakfast at Tiffany's theme..  I missed my PINK.  So we went to town to buy another white tree to decorate in pink, since the other white tree is now Tiffany themed.. got the  3 1/2 tree home.. and it was fiber optic multi color light.. OH NO..that won't do.. so took it back on the way to Fort Smith to the Michael's.. YES.they had a  small white  tree with clear light..so I put this precious tree in our master bedroom. I enjoy seeing it as I lay in bed at the end of the day to read myself to slumber land.. I  also come up to the master room to read if  foot ball is on.. some relax time. I can see the lake on the dreary winter day..and seeing  water always cheers me up.. I used the white dominos that have pink crystals for dots..made them into ornaments.. some boa feathers tucked in the branches.. there;s even a PINK flamingo made from blown glass and  pink feathers.. Pink polka dot bows.. tiny pink strings of pearls.. so girly.

No comments:

Post a Comment