Sunday, February 20, 2011

Living room makeover !







The two room re-dos are almost done.. this living room that use to have the eating area in it  is now just for living ! Love how it turned out. I just have to repaint the walls.. AND I can not tell you how many paint chips I have looked at.. and you can see some of the sample paint. WELL we got all the new furniture placed, and low and behold, we love the original soft green.. SO it is staying, and I just have to buy more for a fresh coat of the room..We need to find a large area rug for winter, and a new door way rug. Also on the hunt for a new lampshade. OTHER than that we love it all. The furniture we bought and had stored since the first of Dec. so we are happy to get to use it. Check out my older posts to see the before.. beige furniture, corner banquet..so glad we had the idea  to make this a living room only ! Notice the end tables, yup the $15 bargains I painted and antiqued.. Sorry Robin,  I think they will stay here..BUT I am on the look out for some to paint for YOU  !! I better get to the Y junk store so I can get them done before our spring trip to see you !

No comments:

Post a Comment