Sunday, June 20, 2010

Bed Crown

I wanted a bed crown..Nothing too big.. but boy are they expensive.. SO I found a  french county  wire planter at hobby lobby, painted and antiqued it to match my bed I painted , and added some tulle netting. Then I took 2 decorative coat hooks and painted them..hung them horizontal to hold  the tulle back. I have been working on about  20 projects, lots of painting decks, walkways, cement  drive..even our  electric pole. I am finally getting some of t hem finished.. Rained on my  fresh paint more than once.. I was just  spinning my wheels  on projects..but they are  coming together now.

No comments:

Post a Comment