Sunday, July 5, 2009

Belated Birthday Gift for Sis






I finally got this gift done for my dear friend over at CandyCreek blog. Robin is like a true sister to me. We met online in 2000 during Big Brother. We have so much in common. My hubby and I traveled to her lake home in Tennessee last summer..and she will be flying here very soon.. OMG... we are going to giggle ourselves silly. Plenty of Girl Talk.. watch some Big Brother together..and a few crafts, golf cart around to show her our lake..boat rides. jet ski...and plan my visit to her house in Aug.. Oh we are so lucky to be able to spend time together. Her family made us so comfy from the minute we pulled into her drive..and they had the perfect spot for our camper right down near the water...it felt like home.. seeing the lake . We look forward to our trip again !I will hand deliver this to her then. I took a unused cabinet door.. paint, paint.. extra wood trims.. some decoupage and turned it into a chalkboard..maybe she can use it in her freshly redone kitchen.. I added a leftover handle from my kitchen cabinets, and had a little Tiffany jewelry bag that will hold her chalk. A hook for keys.. SO she is set to make a list. LOVE YOU SIS.... !!

1 comment:

  1. I love it!!!! Thank you sooooooo much! It fits perfect in the kitchen just as you knew it would!

    ReplyDelete