Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Idea peice




We got back from two weeks of the beach.. We had the best weather.. 70's to 80..no wind.. got some burn .. some tan.. so I read and then thought of all the ideas for my craft room I'm about to redo.. I will post before and after pix.. But it is going from beachy to shabby chic/ parlor. We stopped and shopped along the way and I found this great trash can at T.J MAX..Yes.. Robin at Candy Creek helped.. I called her on the phone so she could google TJMAX so I could find one. Thank U, Sista chick.. so this was perfect.. I can do the pink and white and cream and pull in some French blue. {thinking the blue from the pictures of my Master bath cabinets} Even tho this trash can has more of a robins egg blue/green tinge.. it doesn't all have to be matchy matchy.. Got home after 10 pm last night and by 2 pm today I was buying paint, rollers, tape..primer.. I am ready to roll....I chose "capricious pink" . and wouldn't you know "capricious" means the quality of being guided by sudden and unpredictable impulses... Well thats for sure.. My hubby said.. "well the currant decor in that room lasted one and a half years ! " I hope to take before pix tomorrow and start removing border.. UGHHHH... BUT hope it comes off easy. I have a vision

No comments:

Post a Comment