Sunday, November 6, 2011

Ready to get with it !

Finally back home. have been away most of the year it seems..Things in the art studio really looked a mess from all the hit and run home trips.. I think it became a dumping  ground to unpack and repack and leave again. I spent 3  days cleaning every bon, drawer, cabinet, file , and It  feels  great.. Nothing like watching a few shows of Hoarders to get you motivated. NOW I am ready to get back to my list of projects. With  so many new ideas in my brain.... I need to start..like yesterday.  This  year flew by, but I can hear thunder and rain is on the way.. that will send me to the studio to huddle up and get with it.  Hope everyone else is feeling  creative.. The Holidays are fast approaching , time to meet it headon !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment